Tuesday, September 19, 2006

bas theek hi hun

im feeling weird today...weird, sad or maybe im just thinking too much..
basically im feeling aimless..i dont know what i want from life...
im aimless...
till now i just kept moving on a path..without asking myself what or why..
perhaps if i had asked myself these questions i wouldnt have been in IIT..
but its not as if i am sad..its not as if im not happy..but i just want something more from life..
im happy with my personal life..im happy wid wat i am as a person but professionally im not happy with myself..there is nothing im good at or excellent at..i can write a bit..i can act a bit..i can draw a bit..i have an average cpi...bas sab theek hi hai..usse achha i'd rather suck at something and be excellent at something else..
but theek hai..there are a lot of respects in which im lucky..people who matter to me care for me..are there for me always..very few get even tat much..
but kya karein..maybe i expect a little too much from life:p:d

No comments: