Anne had said to Marilla once, "I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
this is a line from one of my favorite books...anne of green gables series..i had forgotten dem and just read abt dem on sum1 elses blog...
wat has been said above is so true..small thngs give you so much happiness..which we dont get from big successes also..and blessed are those who can appreciate these small pleasures...
so i decided to look at my day today to weigh my happy moments and sad ones..
1) i did a veryyy stupic blunder in my xam which cost me 12 marks..very very stupid mistake..
2) one of my friends hurt me in jest almost making me cry..
1) my hostel tshirt came out..nd i went studying to the liby wearing it:D:D
2) i finished studying my course at 1100 and d xam was at 1430:D
3) i liked the dal today for lunch
4) i read an arbit person's blog, liked it and found out tat she had written about my fav book
5) i checked out that the liby has some novels that i have to read in summers
6) and i enjoyed writing this blog..
now, tho the things i am happy about may seem to be trivial..but they do outweigh my sad parts of the day...tho the sad parts seem more serious..hence proving the fact a nice day is defined by small pleasures rather than huge successes..
so u got ur small pleasure of reading my blog already today:D:)