Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mindgames..

I was thinking today about the things I fear in life. There came out to be a lot of fears like losing my loved ones, people I love being angry with me, lizards, cockroaches etc. and one of the major fears was a situation in which people can read my mind and heart.

I realised that, thats the most private thing; your thoughts, your true opinions about people, your memories. Is this true for everyone? Or are there people who are dead frank with all they feel. Because I know am not.

Everyone's mind jumps from one cue to another uniquely. There are so many links to my thoughts--like books make me crave for coffee/tea and cake..rain always reminds me of mumbai..a particular person always makes me smile--and i would never want to reveal those links to anyone at all. I detest some people in my life(i have a vague feeling they know my true feelings) but sadly i can't say it to their face; but it wud be pretty bad for me if they came to read my thoughts :D..(waise not bad for me..just awkward..hehe)

Just imagine a situation when your mind gets a voice of it own.

You're sitting with some relatives saying"what a beautiful dress" and your mind blurts out "this gaudy dress makes you look even fatter than you are"

Or you are sitting with a classmate talking and suddenly your mind blurts out "why da hell are you such a flirt"

Or you're listenin to a friend talk and suddenly your mind starts snoring...zzzzzz...

:)))..hehe..thank god people cant read minds..and our minds dont have voices..

5 comments:

Nimit said...

well i think you are forgetting the most important thing about our human mind ..... DAY DREAMING .... so when your mind snores ... day dream ..... god i again remember scrubs .....

btw on a serious thought .... if human mind is ever read the most dark and grim facts would be uncovered ..... cuz this mind never forgets anything

Ravali said...

u can always giv them hints u knw :P ;)
helps u better in conveying things tht r hard to leave ur lips sumtimes..which is also for the good and for the bad...
it wudnt always b nice to b frnak...esp imagine this... its ur frnds veyr very spl nite...she wants u to appreciae the way she looks...and u say... "naah...tht look doesnt go with u"...tht'd b real mean and nasty u knw :P

Anonymous said...

the day we will start understanding each others thoughts, will be the last interesting day of this planet.

pragyag said...

yeah...really a scary thot :P
in fact it sometimes seems that a few people are just reading your mind and hence you cant help hiding all your thoughts from them....

Abhipreet Das said...

u forgot 2 lk at it d other way round..
Just a thot, bt in most cases, reading sm1 else's mind shall gv u immense pleasure, n even if it pains, shall save u a lot of trouble !!